22 September, 2008

Would you like to write your own reviews?






Sometimes when I read a book I find it just so wonderful that I would love to tell everyone about it. I am still moved everytime I think of A fine balance by Rohintan Mistry. Sometimes I borrow a book and its a real stinker and I think - I could tell people not to waste their time! Well now I, and you too dear reader, can.

We have installed a program in our catalogue called Chilifresh. This allows anyone to add their own reviews to a title and give it a star rating. It is designed especially for public libraries and allows borrowers to share their thoughts about books and post them to a website to share with all libraries who are subscribed to this service. One of our patrons has already added a review - we'd love you to too.

No comments: